If you make items in the shop, please use this page to add your profile information.
- Enter your Name so I know who is sending me this 🙂
- For Post Title please use the format Maker C### – NAME replacing ### with your shop number and NAME with your company name or own name. Whatever you like. eg Maker C000 – Angus’s Creative Things
- The answer is 2 🙂
- Select the post category Makers
- In Post Content this is where you write about yourself. eg Who you are, where you live, what you make, how long you have been making it for, any likes, dislikes, are you happy to make custom orders, what is your contact details, website, email, facebook site, do you appear at any markets etc All of these are optional. Write what you like.
- Add some images (up to 5) of you or your items. If you know how please try to make them a maximum of 800 wide x 800 high or close to it and keep the file sizes around 300kb or less. The script will probably work it out if you dont know how.
(Visited 64 times, 1 visits today)